Monday 21 September 2015

15th Day - Monday 21st September by Guillem Prats


Hello everybody!

Today is the 15th day, so it only remains 4 days. All the Spanish students are having an excellent time and, even though we want to see our family and friends, we wouldn't mind to spend another couple of weeks here in Virginia.

Today I have woken up at 6, I have taken a shower and then I have eaten some fruit and bacon for breakfast in my host's home. Then, I have gone to school by car with Will, my partner.

In the school, we have attended to some classes as Math and Economics. Moreover we have been able to attend to the presentation act of the new students of Flint Hill Lower & Middle School. It has been very exciting!

We in front of Flint Hill Lower & Middle School

We in the presentation act

We in the presentation act
Flint Hill Choir singing at the presentation act

After the school, Will had golf practice, so his mum has come to pick me up and she has taken me home. There, I wanted to play basketball but it was raining, so I've watched a movie. Then, we have had dinner and now I am resting in my room because I am very tired.

Even though today I haven't done as many things as other days, It has been a fantastic day too. That's because I feel really fine in my host family and always I am trying to integrate into their everyday life.

Thanks for reading! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment