Friday 18 September 2015

12th Day- Friday 18 September by Anna Puig

Today I haven waken up at 6.00am like all the other mornings. Lexy made a hot chocolate for me and I drank it with this special glass that every American student has which is called "travel mug". I have attended in some classes like music class and Spanish class. In my free time we did a kind of wall poster like a huge collage or mural where we are going to put some photos with our host American families and American friends next week. Today we have just started with the headlines or the title of this project. In the afternoon I watched a tennis match and I was still at the school since 6.00pm, then some of us went to Bombay Bistro Restaurant with our families. We ate Indian food and I really enjoyed that because I've never tried that before. At 8.00pm we went to the "Back to School Dance". We had a great time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment